And so on to the next

Trebah Wedding. Oils. 20 x 16.

A few minor adjustments made, and now finished I think. Needs some drying time now and then it can be varnished, which will even out the finish – it varies a little as I used liquin in some areas, and not in others.

29 July – a slight tweak, I made the heads of the couple smaller, they were out of proportion before; think (hope!) they are about right now…


  1. It’s in fact very complex in this full of activity
    life to listen news on TV, thus I just use the web for that purpose, and
    get the most recent news.

    magliette Monaco

  2. I precisely wished to thank you very much yet again. I do not know what I would have created without the type of pointers documented by you directly on this area. It absolutely was an absolute scary problem in my opinion, however , considering this well-written form you processed that forced me to cry over gladness. I’m grateful for this advice and thus expect you really know what a powerful job that you’re accomplishing training the others with the aid of a site. I’m certain you have never encountered any of us.

  3. I want to voice my passion for your kindness supporting men and women who really need assistance with that niche. Your very own commitment to passing the message all over came to be remarkably advantageous and has constantly empowered women much like me to get to their targets. Your helpful key points indicates a lot to me and a whole lot more to my peers. Many thanks; from everyone of us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *