No rain today so got this one done. The owner thought I was ‘casing the joint’ for a burglary…
Trying to stay looser with this one. Remains to be seen whether or not I pull it off…
Last weekend’s effort. The sun burst through the cloud cover (albeit briefly) as I was packing away my gear…
A little further on with this one. Getting the colour of the battledress right is a struggle (as is photographing it!) I’ve used sap green and Naples yellow, two colours that don’t usually feature on my palette.
Latest piece I have made a start on this weekend. At current rates expect to see this finished sometime in 2016 – maybe!
Decided not to add any smokiness to this one, so it’s done. The green still isn’t quite right, I don’t think. Any tips on that gratefully received!
More done over the weekend. Close to being finished now, still need to add some mid-tones and a few highlights to the snow. I’m having a sort of love-hate relationship with this one so far; one moment I’m pleased with how it’s progressing, then I go away, come back to it with a fresh eye, and – bleah.
Done. Onward and upward!
Sharper photo needed, sorry!
Sharper photo added 🙂
This morning’s progress. Mainly just toning down the colours in the roadway. Have done a little more since, pic to follow presently.